lunedì 26 dicembre 2011

Under the christmas tree

Hallo my lovely lady bugs!

a post to show you the presents I received this Christmas;
I spent the day with my boyfriend.
we watched an old xmas movie
and drunk a hot chocolate.
later we met our friends and playedwith risiko!  (and I lost XD


vi scrivo per mostrarvi i regali che ho ricevuto;
ho passato il natale con il mio ragazzo,
abbiamo guardato un vecchio film e bevuto cioccolata calda.
poi i nostri amici ci hanno raggiunto e abbiamo giocato a risiko!
e ovviamente, ho perso XD

let's start with my BFFs presents

cominciamo con i regali delle mie amiche

Alessia



Essence Vampire's nail polishes *___*
Essence Dry drops
KIKO eyeshadows

Anna

some handmade jewels
bottega verde cream
KIKO super volume gloss n°3

My mum's friends

le amiche di mamma


some Yves rocher stuff


My mum's!!!

il regalo della mia mammina!





and my sister's!

e quello della mia sorellina!



my boyfriend's mum




My boyfriends gave my this sweet puppy,
because my really gift has not arrived at the shop 
and he wants me to have something under the tree however ^^

Il mio ragazzo mi ha regalato questo peluche dolcissimo
perchè il mio regalo vero non è ancora arrivato al negozio
e lui voleva che comunque avessi un regalo sotto l'albero ^^
<3 



e voi cosa avete ricevuto???


1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...